- On the Daily Challenge home page, to the right side of the page there will be a list of your connections. If a connection has not yet done today's challenge, you will see a green star to the left of their picture. If you hover over that star it will expand into an 'Encourage' button that you can click to send encouragement.
- If you go to 'My Connections' and click on a particular connection's photo on the left side of the page you will see an 'Encourage' button beside their picture if they have not yet done that day's challenge.
- If you have more than 25 connections, your Daily Challenge homepage will display an 'Encourage' button above the list of your connections on the right side of the page and you can send encouragements that way.
On the Daily Challenge Android App
- Open the app on your phone
- Tap the 3-line menu button at the top left of the screen
- Choose 'Connections' from the menu
- Locate the connection you would like to encourage and tap the encourage star beside their name
- Enter a custom message to your connection or tap the 'see a new message' option to see some of the system options
- Tap 'send' at the top right of the screen