It is not possible to edit a "How I Did It" post, however there is a way to re-post with corrected copy (please note this requires deleting the original post and any replies will be lost).
Copy your post:
- Highlight the entire post by clicking the first letter of text and holding down your left mouse button while dragging the cursor over the entire post until it is highlighted.
- While the text is still highlighted, copy the text by holding down your keyboard's CTRL and hitting the C key. (You can also right-click the highlighted text and select "copy.")
- You may want to copy your text into a program like Word or Notepad, just to make sure you copied it before you delete the original post. Open up your program of choice and right-click to choose "Paste" from the menu or hold CTRL and then hit V to paste as well.
Delete your post:
- Delete your current "How I Did It" post by moving your mouse pointer over your post until you see a gear icon appear in the lower-right hand corner of the post. Click the gear icon, then click the word "remove" to delete your post.
- The "How I Did It" text box will reappear after refreshing the web page.
Paste or rewrite your post:
- If you made edits while in your text-editing program, highlight the text in that program and copy it first. Otherwise, you can just paste in what you copied earlier from your post in Daily Challenge.
- Paste your text into the How I Did It box by holding down CTRL and hitting the V key. (You can also right click your mouse cursor into the empty box and select "paste.")
- Edit your post as needed before sharing it.